Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Reading List: 2014


I plan on reading a lot of books during this summer. I can't help it, its Out of character of me to go to amusement parks and to the beach. I hate the beach. I hate going outside. I'm a natural born introvert. I love to read. I love the feeling of getting lost in another world between pages. Imagination is Key. The ability to exercise your brain and envision this out of reach world.

The books that I plan to read in no specific order (Taken from my To-Read shelf on Goodreads):

1. Allegiant by: Veronica Roth

 

I've been putting this book off for a long time. I blame the spoiler I heard. I'm not ready for that. I'm not ready for it to end. I know I'm going to finish it one day. I real question is When?

2. Percy Jackson And The Olympian series by: Rick Riordan


 I saw the first movie again over the weekend and I loved it. I think this book will be a fun and exciting read. I love action and the Greek mythology aspect is just genius.

3. Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell


The title alone welcomes me to this book. I read the synopsis of it and I was a little unsure but I think it'll be a great book for a fellow Fangirl like myself.

4. Far From You by: Tess Sharpe


I love the cover. This book, telling from the summary is a dark mystery. I don't read enough of those. Hopefully the suspense will keep me cool this summer.


5. The Future of Us by: Jay Asher



I love Jay Asher. He's one of my favorite authors. He also wrote 13 Reasons Why, which i'm proud to say is the second book I official bought. It was completely worth it and I don;t think this book will let me down.

6.The geography Of You and Me by: Jennifer E. Smith


I think the cover is really cool. And the summary made me swoon. It's about love finding its way back to each other after many years.


7. In This Moment by: Autumn Doughton


I read the sample on my phone and I bought it. It was only $1. This book looks really heartfelt and I think it'll be one of my favorite E-Books. Now I just have to get to reading it.

8. Love Letters To The Dead by: Ava Dellaria


The cover is really exotic and I read the first 5 chapters. It s about this girl writing letters to dead celebrities while dealing with the death of her older sister and her parents separation. So far it's really good. Can't wait to get back to it.
\

9. The Statisitcal Probablility Of Love At First sight by: Jennifer E. Smith ( Again)











I love the title.


10. This Is What Happy Looks Like by: Jennifer E. Smith ( I see a pattern)


I love this title too. I read the summary and was blown away. It looks really cutesy and cheese. I love cutesy and cheesy.


11. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by: Jenny Han


I love Jenny Han. I read two out of the three books in her Summer trilogy. They were great. The one i didn't read was the first one. Maybe I'll read that when I have the chance.


12. Vampire Academy series by: Richelle Mead (Not sure)


I've heard a lot about this series. My friend highly recommends it. so I might start it. But jut to get it out of the way I'll definitely read the first one so I can watch the movie.

13. The Mortal Instrument Series by: Cassandra Clare (Not sure)


Heard a lot about this series too. still not sure. Do you see the size of those books. Honestly, I'm intimidated.  Maybe just the first...

14. Life of Pi by: Yann Martel



I saw the movie monday night and was blown away. Its a really great story. But, you know what would have made the movie better for me. If I had read the book first.

15. Nocturne by Christine Johnson:
Nocturne

 



The Sequel to my very first book I bought on my own when I went to London and Paris. I was planning on putting claire de lune as reread but NOW. I have to read this one. I might just go ahead and buy it now. Look at that cover.

Well that's all. I have a really busy summer. You and I both know I'm not gonna get through all these but its still good to have a plan and try. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You plan on reading a lot this summer. Good luck

    ReplyDelete