Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Samantha Reviews: X-Men: Days Of Future Past

So yesterday, Memorial Day, I went to see X-Men Days Of future past.

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/x_men_days_of_future_past_poster-wallpapers.html
And I have to say that this might just have been the best movie I've seen this year. And that from me is nothing seeing how this is the second movie I've see this year. First being Divergent.

I didn't really go in expecting it be bad or good. I knew it was going to be amazing. So here's the synopsis.

This takes place originally in the future where these giant robots called sentenels hunt down and kill mutants.

http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels
It is up to Wolverine(Hugh Jackman) to go back into the past and prevent the future of becoming this bleak and terrifying present.

 In all this movie was the perfect pre-summer movie. It was exciting, funny with a feature of Quicksilver(Evan Peters), emotional (maybe that's just me), and highly intense. It is weird if i say that I cried?

But, I recommend that if you haven't seen the last 3 movie (X-Men 3: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins:Wolverine,X-Men:First Class) you see those first. they really play a huge part in understanding the chronological history no matter how much it doesn't even add up. The person I went with hadn't seen the last 3 movies and she was a little bit confused with who the characters were. I highly recommend, No I PRESCRIBE( no, I'm not a doctor) that you see those movies first. you'll just be wasting time and money by seeing this first, watching the old ones, and then going back to watch DOFP because you don't even remember what happened.

There'ss not enough stars to give this movie: 5 Stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment