Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Intro

Hi, my name is Samantha Brown. I am 16 years old. Like every other teenager I know; I like to eat,sleep,listen to music, and watch TV. My hobbies are writing,reading, and doing art projects. I can't draw.

With this being my very first official blog (I don't think Tumblr counts) I plan on posting anything and everything that comes to my mind. what is starting off as a journalism assignment will hopefully blossom into something big. Maybe I'll be the next (insert famous blogger name here. On this blog I'll explore new things, address current events and topics, keep up with trends that die quicker than they start, and give my opinion on many things.

I think you should read my blog because it'll be fun to join me on an experience. Together we'll try new things and figure out what we like and what we hate. so join me on this new chapter and trip in life.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm sounds interesting.. i guess i have a new blog to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete